1. Hilda Baci, a Nigerian chef, breaks the Guinness World Cooking Record. (May 2023)
2. Bayo Omoboriowo – The largest photo book, which was measured at 60.84 m.
(654 f2 87 in?). (September 2021)
3. Haruna Abdulazeez – The most American football touches with the feet in one minute (October 2020)
4. Vincent Okezie – The most consecutive backward handsprings with a football (soccer ball) between the legs. (March 2022)
5. Chinonso Eche – The most football headers in a prone position in one minute, which is 23. (October 2021)
6. Folashade Oluwafemiayo – The heaviest power lift by a female in the -86 kg category with 152.5 kg (December 2021)
7. Chukwuebuka Ezugha and Victor Richard Kipo – The most consecutive football passes with the soles (team of two). (December 2021)
8. Bose Omolayo – The heaviest para power lift by a female in the -79 k category with 144 kg (December 2021)
9. Divine Ikubor aka Rema holds the record for ‘Calm Down’ becoming the first No. 1 Hit on The Official MENA Chart, the first regional streaming chart in the history of the world. (May 2023)
- Gbenga Ezekiel – Record for the most skips in a minute on one leg. (February 2023)
Wizkid became the first Afrobeats artist to appear in the 2018 Guinness World Records for his contribution to “One Dance”.
- The song, One Dance has the Guinness World Record as the most-played song on Spotify with over 1 billion streams.